Sep 22, 2021
Nihon Star – Public Competition
Certificates will be sent via emails before 30th of September to all participants and winners.
This talent show is an event in which participants perform any activities to showcase their skills and also will provide an excellent Japanese cultural platform for participants to identify their hidden talents.
Objectives of the competition
- To showcase the rich Japanese culture through the performances of diverse talents from categories related to Japan.
- To build a strong community of Sri Lankan youth who appreciate the Japanese language & culture.
- To create a platform for youth to showcase their diverse talents, related to Japan.
About the Competition
The Japanese talent competition is organized by LNBTI, the premier Japanese quality higher education provider, for the youth who are exposed to the Japanese language and culture to showcase a variety of unique talents which are relevant to Japan.
- Calligraphy – writing their favorite kanji character in calligraphy
- Making unique origami designs
- Ikebana – Art of Japanese flower arrangement (using only natural materials)
- Haiku poem writing – On Japanese seasons
- Kyara ben – making creative lunchboxes (using only edible material and displaying the character/s clearly)
- Creative writing in Japanese
This competition will be open to the general public who are interested in Japanese culture.
Please visit the following links for more details about each competition :
Rules & regulations of the programme
All competitors will receive a valuable certificate of their participation.
The candidates should perform live on the 21st of September at the time allocated in the following table (event time and Zoom link will be shared via email and WhatsApp to all candidates individually).
More Information : 077 336 0000
All candidates should register using following form for the competition: