Jul 31, 2021
LNBTI introduces a Globally accepted 4Y & 5Y British IT Degrees in Sri Lanka leading to Jobs in Japan!
LNBTI conducted a webinar on 31st July 2021 to officially introduce 4 Year & 5 Year Globally accepted British IT Honors Degrees which can be completed in Sri Lanka and to facilitate professional Jobs in Japan.
The Main Speakers were,
- Mr. Koga Michio [Chairman – LNBTI]
- Prof. Ananda Kumara [The Founding Dean of the Faculty of Foreign Studies at Meijo University, Japan]
- Mr. P. Ranepura [Advisory Board Member – LNBTI]
- Dr. Thilak Chaminda [Head of Academic Affairs – LNBTI]
- Moderated by Mr. Dilshan Samarasekaera [Director Marketing & Business Development – LNBTI]
During this webinar, the main speakers delivered the benefits of these programmes and opportunities for professional IT jobs in Japan with working VISA for students who will join LNBTI and complete the 4-year & 5-year Degree Programmes successfully.
This time it was a special Webinar especially for students who are just after their OLs, as they are eligible to apply LNBTI’s newly introduced model, the “5-Year British IT Degree Program”
- 4 -Year British IT Hons Degree for Just after A/Ls: BSc (Hons) Computing
- 4 -Year British IT Hons Degree for Just after A/Ls: BSc (Hons) Information Systems
- 5 -Year British IT Hons Degree for Just after O/Ls: BSc (Hons) Computing
- 5 -Year British IT Hons Degree for Just after O/Ls: BSc (Hons) Information Systems
With this concept, the speakers also explained how a student who has not passed A/Ls can even apply for this 4- year British Degree Program through LNBTI’s 4-month Foundation Course and proceed to a professional job in Japan upon completion of all requirements.
For more information: CALL/ SMS your NAME and SCHOOL to 077 336 0000